Friday, September 14, 2007

Diversions

I am still waiting for my #2 Jack-ass of an advisor to give me feedback on my thesis. In the meantime, I've been trying to recover from the grueling process of getting my thesis approved. I've managed to sleep more, got an emergency maternity massage at Spa Gregorie's b/c my back and my neck were absolutely killing me - especially from all the heart-attack worthy news from early this week (i.e. instructed to make thesis defense last minute, graduating 10 days later than i thought, the baby is now a boy instead of a girl, death of my laptop hard-drive).

Yesterday I took a moment for myself to regroup and discovered a few new things:

My new fave breakfast item is a breakfast croissant from Vie de France. I normally get turkey&swiss croissant or ham&swiss croissant but noticed they had a new croissant in town - the new egg, sausage, and cheddar croissant. I had it this AM and OMG - it was sooo good. It can't be that bad for ya right? I mean, as a momma-to-be eating for 2, all i see is triple protein (not butter butter butter).


The image “http://www.fresh.com/html/images/s16-poster.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Also, I was informed that at The image “http://www.fresh.com/html/images/fresh.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors. in South Coast, they're having a Sweet 16 celebration to celebrate their 16th year in business. Meaning, COMPLIMENTARY strawberries and champagnes, AND complimentary mini-facials every Thursday this month from 6-8pm. I might go next week if my thesis is finally done, or for sure the following week!

2 comments:

bikingmama said...

Whaaat? Am I reading this correctly? You are having a BOY??? huh?

tiramesu82 said...

hi michelle, our baby is a lil joker. won't know for sure what the gender is until the day of delivery haha