Friday, September 7, 2007

5 more days...

...until I'm done with me master's thesis. The manuscript is to be turned into Library Archives by Wednesday. Today I had one of my other advisors briefly review my thesis - mainly of the figures and tables. Sigh... let's just say that I was very naive in thinking that I'd have a relaxing weekend comprised of prenatal yoga, naps, shopping, and watching the finals of the U.S. Open. I now have to delete half of the figures and graphs, and completely compute and produce new ones AND re-do half of the results, discussions, and abstract too. #$%!!. Now my weekend is completely GONE.

At least my secondary advisor has made some really awesome suggestions that my primary advisor was too lazy to step up to. My secondary advisor gently said that my primary advisor "is a busy guy" meaning that: his review of my thesis was rather cursory. Hopefully after I turn in this manuscript next week, ideally, the next step would be to publish this bad boy. Let's not get my hopes up, I have other priorities like preparing my life for a baby and catching up on 4 years worth of scrapbooking. Chuperman and I are great at taking a ton of pictures but really horrible at producing physical photo albums. I have much to do! Have a great weekend all!

No comments: