Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Shows & Upcoming Spontaneous Trip up to SF!

It's been insanely busy! In a period of 8 days, I saw the musical "Wicked" at Pantages Theater, "Mamma Mia" at OC Performing Arts Center, and the Pageant of the Masters at the Festival of Arts in Laguna Beach. All three shows were amazing but I would have to say that the Pageant of the Masters had the biggest wow factor. God is awesome. I will post pictures later on.

Yesterday, we booked a super last minute trip up to the Bay Area leaving tomorrow late afternoon and staying until Sunday afternoon. I have so much to do including my damn thesis, going to work, packing, and cleaning up! I'm really looking forward to this food-filled trip..haha! We have reservations at the Boulevard Restaurant in Embarcadero. Can't wait. Love the Bay Area :)

Btw, this stuff is amazing. Need more need more:

The image “http://uma.chanel.com.edgesuite.net/images/brand/s/subl/branding.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

No comments: