Monday, March 16, 2009

3 more days...!

until Match Day: Chuperman and I just found out that we matched into a residency program but it won't be another 72 hrs until we find out to which program, state, & city! In a few short months, there is a big chance that we'll be relocating to a metropolis such as NYC or as local as LA or in the middle-of-nowhere-USA in central CA, PA or CT with 2 babies in tow! I know that in the grand scheme of things, relocating a family is a part of life and that really we are so blessed. A lot of people in this world don't even have running water and cannot feed their families - and I'm worried about adjusting to a new city in the good ole USA. I should be more thankful for everything that life has offered to me. Just a bit nervous that our fate for the next 3-4 yrs will be decided in 72 hrs!

If I was into biting my nails I think I'd have to get curlex to cover up any unsightly short nail beds.



Moving right along - I'm about 23 weeks pregnant, feeling pretty good overall, the nausea seems long gone, but unfortunately I've gained a few more lbs at this point compared to my 1st time around. Yikes. My mentality is totally different this time around. Given that it's still hard for me to cope that I'm indeed pregnant AGAIN during quite possibly the worst time, my discipline is pretty much out the door and I resort to eating anything and everything that is in arm's length or that I'm craving - anything that will get me through the day.

Speaking of which, I had this vivid dream that I was hanging out at the model homes of Crystal Cove trying to buy cookies from these 2 Girl Scouts haha. Random place to find girl scouts right? Maybe b/c I'd love to live in Crystal Cove one day.. HAHA.. in my dreams!! In real life, I put an on-line order in for 4 boxes of Caramel Delights (samoas), 1 box of PB Tagalong cookies, and 1 box of Thin Mints. I have been patiently waiting but seriously - Where are my GS cookies! And why don't Girl Scouts ever come to my door to solicit business anymore? I use to be a GS who sold GS cookies to my neighbors, so I feel that it is my duty to support Girl Scouts by buying their irresistible cookies haha :P

Anyway, back to some observation regarding my 2nd pregnancy.
I've noticed that being pregnant with Jacob I could feel his lil hiccups. But with #2 baby, no hiccups yet or maybe I don't notice it, but I do feel kicking and punching. It should be pretty funny to see Jacob's reaction to his new younger sibling. I think he'll be jealous if he see's Chuperdaddy holding another baby hahaha.

7 comments:

Josephine Morgan said...

how funny, i just bought 2 boxes of thin mints yesterday! they are DELISH!!

jacob would definitely be a really good brother and he can show his little bro his awesome dance moves! but you are right, i can totally see him get a little jealous to see chuperman hold his little bro.

Annie said...

am i the only one that doesn't like girl scout cookies?? keeping my fingers crossed for you guys...hope you get to stay in the area!

Unknown said...

I've been craving girl scout cookies too!!

tiramesu82 said...

annie, you're not alone. chuperman doesn't like GS cookies either. they're too much for him.

i just wrote an email to GS cookies regarding my late order! :P

bikingmama said...

What??????I didn't know you're blogging again and then I found out the big news!! OH MY GOODNESS!! congrats!!They will be how many months apart? Maybe like our kids, 17months??So SURPRISED!!! :D

To The Moon and Back said...

haha, michelle! you are so funny. your little tangent about gs cookies is so funny! i could totally hear you talking about that. ah michelley!!! MISS YOU!

btw, don't move...NOOooooooo!!!!

tiramesu82 said...

aww hi michelle! yup - pregnant again:P jacob and #2 will be approximately 18 mos apart. hopefully #2 will be early so that chuperman can meet him and then the gap will be something like 17 mos apart - just like coral and moss!

i just got an email from a rep from GS cookies and they're looking into the matter, otherwise im gonna drive myself out to a GS cookie stand on saturday haha

21.5hrs left!!