Thursday, July 3, 2008

tiramesu's mommy night out with girls!


I'm alive! The last few wks flew by in a wink of an eye. I didn't even get a chance to stalk, i mean catch-up on other peeps blogs! Man, I'm behind - there's just too much to do and not enough hands. If only I had 8 arms like an octopus, I could really accomplish so much more.

Shoot, this post will be rather brief but better than nothing right?

Flashback to a more carefree time.....
"Sex and the city yo!!"-pic

The image “http://chumi.smugmug.com/photos/324558688_AHSTU-M.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

After omakase din din at Echigo.

Flashback? Nahhhh... haha. The above pic was taken over the wkend! I took some much needed time for myself to go out with the girls. It was totally what I needed. Just some time to hang out and not have to worry about the next feeding, poopy diapers, bath time, wah wah. The whole night was awesome... getting ready and glammed up was super fun, enjoying a nice baby-free omakase sushi dinner at Echigo in Santa Monica, and watching FMP get thrown into the pool at a club for his bday hahaaa. I must say that even tho I had mounds of fun, it was a lil awkward being at the club without chuperman. I couldn't be more sober cuz i was too cheap to buy more than 1 drink. Btw, we ordered a cocktail and it cost a whopping $12 for mostly ice and juice. Anyway, I've never been so sober at club in my life!! No wonder ppl get pissed drunk at clubs cuz it ain't that much fun when you're completely sober.

When I spent the night at torosushi's place, I really really missed chuperbaby&man. Anyway, it was a super short "vacay" time for me.. only 22 hrs... I'm looking fwd to my next vacation already!


The image “http://chumi.smugmug.com/photos/324940088_f5eV4-M.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

After ramen brunch on Sawtelle.

The image “http://chumi.smugmug.com/photos/324942718_vyuyj-M.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Lil guy's favorite toy! Thx anan and elgato! Michelin baby LOVES his singing blue octopus! He especially likes head-butting the octopus man.


We're celebrating our 3-year wedding anniversary today!! =D =D =D


Have a happy and safe 4th of july!!

More to come....

2 comments:

Annie said...

glad you got to get away for a few hours! jacob is so cute~can't wait to see more pics. and happy anniversary!

Josephine said...

Happy anniversary!!! I know exactly what you mean... i was watching MTV last night and was thinking how nice it would be to be so carefree.

Joey has the same yellow blanket/throw thing as Jacob! Another J&J thing in common! =) HEHEHEH