Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Metal mouth?

So, Chuperman and I paid a visit to the dentist over the wkend. Not like I didn't know this before but the dentist kindly reminded me again that my teeth are crooked and that I need braces. Most ppl don't find my teeth offensive b/c i have a small mouth with small teeth haha. He encouraged me to get braces now when I'm relatively young, instead of when I'm like 60. Why didn't I get em in junior high?! Cuz my teeth were fine back then. I think my teeth have traveled and become "overcrowded", and now i'm stuck with a worsening crooked overbite.

So, I'm on the great big hunt for a good orthodontist in the Irvine/Newpopo area. I'm willing to travel a 10-15 mile radius outside Irvine if the orthodontist is that good. So, anyone want to recommend their orthodontist to me?

Hopefully I can get away with just invisilign!

5 comments:

Josephine said...

your teeth look fine to me!!! shaving joey's head wasn't too hard, she sat pretty still. yes, shave chuperbaby's head so they can match!!! =)

Josephine said...

i haven't tried putting joey in a booster seat yet. the high chair is working out pretty well though. i thought it was too soon for joey to start on solids, but her doc said to start trying. joey doesn't really like it though......

Anonymous said...

I really like my orthodontist--yet, only one problem--Cerritos. Let me know if you want the contact info.

Annie said...

Braces aren't that bad...you can ask for different colored bands to match your outfits. Heheh...

Josephine said...

just hope you don't have to wear a headgear! the one i had was sooooo fugly!