Monday, June 15, 2009

still preggo!


I'm roughly 38 wks now and despite my efforts to self-induce, no real contractions yet, just a series of Braxton Hicks. According to an U/S last Friday, #2 baby already weights 7lb 15oz. Usually these tech's are wrong at estimating the weight - let's hope she's wrong again.

Second time around, we didn't really get a chance to document my pregnancy. We can barely keep afloat with pix of Jacob. I have gained about the same weight +/- 1 lb but my family has politely told me that I look way bigger than the 1st time around haha. With Jacob I gained most of my weight during the last trimester, whereas with this pregnancy I gained most of my weight during the 1st and 2nd trimester. If I hadn't walked all over Paris and NYC, I probably would be at least 10 lbs heavier haha.

This is a group shot of all the kiddies at Lana's 2nd Birthday party from a week ago.




At Jacob's 2nd wedding yesterday! Leland and Vera's wedding at Newport Beach Marriott. Flower girl trying to kiss Jacob but jacob would run away haha:


Jacob's last music class for the quarter. Holding his "go go":


And... CONGRATS to ERIC & FUNG (my bro-in-law and long-time g/f turned fiancee!)! After 9 years, Eric proposed to Fung at the Montage on Saturday. Chuperman, Jacob, and I helped to stage the proposal - it was super fun. I've never seen a proposal firsthand. It was really really sweet to see this proposal and to see Eric take the next step! We're SO HAPPY for Eric & GORGEOUS Fung! I couldn't have asked for a sweeter future sis-in-law!!

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_Oo4hEh15bwQ/SjXfr-F1zfI/AAAAAAAAGqo/7vskEoh6CMg/s400/DSC_0324.jpg

1 comment:

Josephine said...

looking good hot mama!

and joey is very happy that you didn't let that flower girl kiss you! =)

and congrats to your bro-in-law and your sis-in-law to be! check out that bling!